Development and Production Expertise
At VOSS, we plan and implement all process steps in close collaboration with you – from project conception to product delivery – from our worldwide production network.
We view product development as a balance between meeting market needs and optimizing costs and production.
We understand customer requirements and expectations vary greatly. That’s why we develop solutions in conjunction with the vehicle, engine and system manufacturers, combining experience, technical expertise and motivated teams. We’ll also align with your development process (leading, advisory, supporting). VOSS engineers worldwide work with CAD systems.
VOSS development capabilities include:
- Prototype workshop for vehicle analyses and optimizations
- 3D modeling and printing
- Test laboratory for fundamental testing and safeguarding against failures
For you, our valued customer, this means:
- Short development and quick response times for prototypes
- Verification of the required characteristics using modern testing equipment
- Innovations for future vehicle systems in advanced development
There are nine VOSS manufacturing facilities worldwide, and while each specializes in specific production processes, all are interconnected. Our production facility for the North American market is located in Saltillo, Mexico. Key technologies are assigned in relation to the existing plants, engineering know-how, local content requirements and proximity to customers.
- Installation of preassembled lines and
- Rapid prototyping
- Extrusion of nylon tube
- Cutting of steel, brass and aluminum
- Nylon processin
- Further expertise, such as laser welding, component assembly, electroplated surface finishing and more
© VOSS Automotive Inc., 2016